Friday, November 13, 2009

When I made my avatar I really enjoyed looking at all the options you had to choose from. First I chose the back round color which was purple. Thats my favorite color. Next you can choose the color skin that you want to use for your avatar. Then I chose the style and the color hair I wanted. There are lots of choices. Also they have a choice of eyes and eye color, eye brows and any kind of mouth that you want to have. Lastly you can customize your avatar. After you make your final changes your avatar is done!

1 comment:

  1. You gave a good description of how you made your avatar. It would be nice to also add a link to the site where you created it: http://www.manga.com/content/avatar-face-maker

    I am sure that you will learn a lot in this class that will be both helpful with your work and a lot of fun. Enjoy your blogging!

    ReplyDelete


Followers

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog